West End creatives, performers and recent graduates have united to bring Christmas carols, contemporary hits and festive readings to care homes and hospitals in the form of a free concert called, Comfort & Joy.
Steph Parry, who before lockdown was in Mamma Mia! The Party comments,
"One of my favourite things about being a performer at this time of year, is having the opportunity to visit children's hospitals and care homes to spread some Christmas cheer and try and lift spirits for an hour or two. I can't help but feel like this year, with so many people being away from their families, that an hour of escapism is more important than ever."
The cast includes Steph Parry, Ross Harmon, Aoife Kenny and Kyle Birch.
How To Watch Comfort & Joy
Taking part in our Online Stream couldn’t be easier:
1) Claim your free online stream ticket
2) We will send you confirmation we’ve received your order.
3) On 16th December 12:00 we will send you a link to the concert
4) You can now enjoy the concert however many times you like and whenever you like between 16th December and 5th January.
5) That’s it— sit back and enjoy! A DVD option is available for £6 (including p&p) and all net profits are donated to Carers Trust. More information can be found on our website.
If you need any help with accessing the concert or just have a question, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We want to reach as many people as possible too. so please forward to any of your colleagues who might enjoy some free entertainment during these impossible days.
Ben Papworth 🎄
Musical Director and Producer